Saturday, January 31, 2015

11 Weeks Pregnant and Counting!

When I imagined pregnancy, it definitely didn't go like this.  Pregnancy is supposed to be full of wonderful feelings, and ponies and junk, but what I get is never ending nausea, random pains, and abnormal bowel movements that I will not talk about any further... Luckily I do have to be thankful that I have not had any horrible complications so far, but I still have a long way to go.  I'm going to need a ton of motivation until August 20th, or around that time frame haha.  My awesome husband has been there for me since we found out that we were going to have our first child.  He is very excited about it!  I will start taking pictures once I start showing a bit more, but for now, I just look bloated and fat ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment