Sunday, December 21, 2014

Playing Catch Up

Catching up on Project Life was a very daunting task.  I love to take pictures, so when I discovered Project Life a couple of months ago, I decided that I want everything scrapbooked :) but I've got a ton of events and pictures that I still need to document.  The three below are my first three Project Life pages! I was very excited about them, and I even submitted them for the 2015 Project Life Creative Team contest!  They haven't announced the creative team, but I'm holding out hope :)  I hope to later incorporate embellishments into my projects, but I didn't have any at the time.  So far I just have the basic necessities (the album, sleeves, and one core kit).  It's really fun, and I can not wait to see my album full of pages :)


1 comment:

  1. Great job! I started Project Life in 2014, did really awesome for 3 months (Jan-March), then you could say I fell off the wagon! Ha! I am playing catch up for 2014 but I'm okay with that; I LOVE Project Life and know that I will keep working at it to complete it. I would like to post some pics on my blog soon! :) Kari

    ReplyDelete